Savor Our New Orlando Restaurant Dining Options
Savor the ultimate in culinary sophistication at the Peabody with our new dining features and delve into a dining experience like none other. Delight in a wine-country-inspired meal at Napa, enjoy a refreshing blueberry mojito at Coconuts Poolside Bar, or enjoy a morning beverage at Coffee Etc. From small bites to big eats, takeaway to formal – we promise that your new Orlando dining experience with us will be world class. Due to the nature of the fresh ingredients we use in our dishes, all of our posted menus are subject to change at any time.
The Peabody Orlando's Dining Options
- Napa, draws on inspiration from wine country, we've brought some of Northern California's most tantalizing tastes to the South. Our Orlando dining menu is comprised of organic, sustainable farm-to-fork selections complemented by wall-to-wall wine selections from Napa Valley and around the world. With its dark wood furnishings and modern appointments, Napa offers diners a quiet, understated elegance highlighted by magnificent views of the Grotto Pool.
- Rocks, the place to see and be seen. Amidst a backdrop of dramatic settings and live musical entertainment, this high-energy local hot spot offers an extensive wine list, bottled beers from around the world and passionately crafted cocktails. The ambiance and unparalleled service is perfectly paired with the chic architectural design.
- The 24-hour B-Line Diner, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food is just like Mom used to make and has been featured frequently on the Food Network TV as one of the best restaurants of its type in the nation. B-Line Express, provides delicious coffee, pastries, and sandwiches to those on-the-go.
- Capriccio Grill, an Italian Steakhouse, specializes in premium U.S. steaks and chops from Creekstone Farms®. Fresh lobster and seafood are delivered daily, and the menu is rounded off with aromatic pasta dishes from La Bella Italia.
- Wine Pairing Schedule
The award-winning Peabody Wine Cellar, within Capriccio® Grill. This state-of-the-art wine cellar keeps a wide selection of wines in a temperature and humidity controlled environment, ensuring optimum quality when bottles are uncorked for consumption.
Private Dining at The Peabody Orlando
Looking for a unique way to celebrate? Consider partying like a Duck Star! Packages start at only $25 per person plus applicable room rental charge, and includes the high distinction of one special guest to act as Honorary Duck Master for the legendary march of the Peabody Ducks!
Contact our Group Dining Reservations Coordinator at 407-345-4570 to help plan your next party! Click here for more information.
Wine Pairing Dinners - Capriccio Grill
Join the Peabody Orlando and the Capriccio Grill in specialized wine pairing dinners. Occurring monthly, each dinner highlights wines from your favorite wine region paired with a specially selected menu. Click here for more details.
Brunch at The Peabody Orlando
To celebrate America's traditional holidays throughout the year, an extraordinary, award-winning buffet of Peabody culinary delights is featured in the Brunch offered at Capriccio Grill for Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Reservations are required, for information and reservations call 407-345-4570.
Cocktail, Coffee And Lounge Bars At The Peabody Orlando
Click here for more Four-Star Features & Services at our Orlando Florida Convention Center Hotel.
Enjoy an aperitif, cocktail or glass of wine or beer in any of a number of our Peabody Bars, including:
Award-Winning Restaurants, Serving Winning Foods And Wines…
Both Capriccio® Grill and the B-Line Diner, as well as Peabody catering/banquet chefs have received numerous awards too, a few of our most recent awards and accolades include:
Experience the elegance and Southern hospitality traditions of The Peabody Orlando - a Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four Diamond hotel located directly across from the Orange County Convention Center, featuring several of the best Orlando restaurants.
- AAA Four Diamond Award for Culinary Excellence
- Meetings & Conventions Gold Platter Award
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- DiRoNa Award of Excellence
- Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award
- Orlando Magazine's Golden Palm
- Gault Millau's Best of Florida Top Food Service & Decor
- The Ivy Award of Restaurants & Institutions
Book your hotel reservations online today for exclusive room rates.